Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And The Traveling Begins...

It is that time now...A will finally be starting his leave tomorrow. At which point we will begin our travels. We will start by heading north to my parents' house in VA. We will get to spend the evening celebrating Christmas with them before A and I head to NY, and my parents head to Chicago to see my brother. All of us will be leaving VA on Thursday. Thursday will definitely be a day full of traveling since it is about an 11 to 12 hour drive to his parents' house from mine. It will all be worth it, and hey...it's 11 to 12 hours I get to spend with him, right?! :-) I'm looking forward to every minute of it. Pictures and posts will come later as the traveling starts and the good times continue!

1 comment:

Background