Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Opening Presents

Prior to traveling to NY for the holidays, we went to VA and celebrated Christmas with my parents and also opened each others' presents at my apartment. (Luckily my roomie was there, so she took pics for us!)

Here I am opening my presents. I thought this was a great pic because I can only imagine what he could have been saying in order for him to get this facial expression. :-) HAHA. It definitely shows the type of relationship we have...a fun, goofy, loving one!


Kisses after opening the presents!



I got these beautiful Pandora earrings which I will probably be wearing to the batallion ball coming up. I also got a new watch...I will post pics later about that and explain the story of why I don't have it at the moment.

Hope everybody's holidays were wonderful. I can't believe that A has been home for almost 2 months now and that Valentine's day is now sneaking up.

1 comment:

Background