Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Big Brother

Happy 30th Birthday Michael!!

I am headed up to NYC right now on a bus from DC to meet up with my brother for his bday weekend (and more importantly...Notre Dame vs. Army football!)
I'm looking forward to a fabulous weekend with my brother and some of his friends. I have not spent his birthday with him in probably 10 years if not more so this is great.
Pictures of the great weekend to come...but for now, here's a pic of us at his graduation in May:
Oh...and Happy Birthday to my puppy, Jewels, who turns 3 today! Yes...my dog and my brother really do have the same bday. When I saw her and then saw her bday, I knew that I would just have to have her. :-)

3 comments:

  1. AWWW yayyyy have the most incredible weekend and hopefully I will be seeing you soon missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that picture (and the two of you )
    Have a fantastic weekend; wish we could have joined you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...and don't worry...I gave the birthday girl (ie, dog) a hug from you today. And, of course a new toy and a treat for her and her buddy. It wouldn't be a proper birthday without one!

    ReplyDelete

Background