Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Love Surprises!

...especially when they are from A!!!

Yesterday was a crazy, pretty stressful day at work. I got home at about 4, when I was supposed to be off work at 1. :-(

I got home and was just hanging out, relaxing with the pup, and there's a knock on the door. Hmmm...who could it be? I looked out the peep hole and didn't see anybody. So, I looked out the window and saw the UPS truck pulling away. A package?? For me or the roomie?!

Well...obviously, since you are reading my blog you would guess that it was for me, and you'd be right! I got flowers from A. And as the card said "Just because..." And then there was a list of reasons. It was super cute. My favorite reason would have to be at the end when he said "You're kinda a big deal". HAHA!!! I'm glad he realizes it at least. (The card was so cute...well what he wrote in it...that the roomie said she wanted to vomit when she read it!)
He's so wonderful! My favorite colors. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Yay for flowers!

    How sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers def mke a dreary day all nice n colorful again. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I will call you later, we are grilling out tomorrow and thought you might wana come over : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! I love surprises like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that is so sweet!!!!! I know that totally made your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! And thank you for your comment on my blog! I look forward to getting to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Background