Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Monday, April 26, 2010

Notre Dame

Yay for a great weekend! Went to visit my brother for the weekend and had a fabulous time.

I flew in on Friday afternoon. A huge group of us went out and had a wonderful dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! I don't think I've ever had a meal like that before...great food, wine, and company. After dinner, we all went out to one of the bars in town (within walking distance of my brother's place...which is always convenient!). It was a fun night of just hanging out.
(Picture taken Friday night between dinner and going out!)

Then Saturday was the Spring Game for Notre Dame (Blue vs. Gold). My brother's in the MBA program there so we went to the MBA tailgate before the game which was fabulous just like the one in the fall. It's always an entertaining time with this group. It was pretty crumby weather but that didn't stop anybody from having fun! We went to the game and then back to the tailgate...HAHA ~ Some people never even went to the game and just tailgated ALL day long. Then we went to another one of the bars, went "home" and ordered pizza for dinner, took naps, and then continued with the night. A nap in the early night is KEY on a day like this...otherwise you don't make it through the night. TOO much fun, but that's ok. It's needed every once in a while.

Sunday was full of school work and exhaustion! Then I flew back home this morning, picked up my puppy from my parents', and then had class. Now it's going to be time to crash! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend too :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you had fun with your brother! Tailgating is ALWAYS fun, especially when you're with great friends! At least you were being productive in school, unlike me ;)

    Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great you got to visit with your brother!

    It's been crappy weather here too :(

    ReplyDelete

Background