Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Friday, September 17, 2010

Girlfriends!

Oh how I love them! :-) I just got back from hanging out with 4 wonderful women who I'm in school with. These ladies are great. We met up for dinner and wine at this great place in town. It was fabulous. These girls are just a fun group of people to be around. We smile, laugh, and cry with each other. It's so awesome how when you "click" with a group of people it just happens.

The boyfriend of one of the other girls is in the Marines and he just deployed a few weeks ago. I'm glad that I have been going through this experience so that I can try to help her get through this. I know how rough it can be! ... and let's be honest... it doesn't necessarily get better. It's more that you learn how to cope with it better. I am so glad that I have this close group of friends to finish up this deployment and school year with. However, I'm going to miss them all when I graduate! :-(

What types of things do you do with your girlfriends?!

1 comment:

  1. I love girlfriends. They are the best! For my best friend, I would do anything for her. Enjoy the time you have with them while in college! If they are true, they will never leave your side no matter where your lives take you =)

    ReplyDelete

Background