Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Random ~ But FUN!

First of all...this is my 100th post. I know this means that I am supposed to be answering the questions from the Q & A. But unfortunately I have not yet had the time to sit and do this, nor do I really have the time right now (I probably shouldn't even be posting at all at the moment!). To those of you who have asked questions or are curious of my answers to those that have been asked...don't worry, I will get to them...probably this weekend. Thanks so much for asking questions...and if you still have questions you have one last chance to ask! And yay for 100 Posts!

So I've been putting off posting because I wanted to do the Q & A for Post 100 but just haven't had a chance, which is why I decided that I needed to just post and get over it. :-) Sorry! So, I had a wonderful day at the spa on Saturday with my roomie. We both got a manicure, pedicure, hour long massage, and had our hair styled! It was an absolute blast. If you ever get the chance to go...do it! It was so relaxing...it was greatly needed and greatly appreciated by both of us. Therefore, I have to say thanks to A for making this possible. You are so wonderful and spoil me so much! I love you!! XOXO

Today was my first day at practicum for school counseling. I will be at a middle school for 1-2 days a week this semester. Today was the students' first day of school. I was fortunate to be able to go today and see what it is like to start off a new school year. I had a great day. I was a little nervous, but I had a lot of fun and I think it went pretty well. I have been working on my plans for this semester of working with students. I can't wait to really start working with them, rather than "just" dealing with scheduling problems.

After my day at school, I had 2 three hour classes. Therefore, it has been an incredibly long day of schooling. So, it is time for me to get some sleep. Good night all! Have a great day

2 comments:

  1. Oh middle schoolers :) I did my internship at a middle school- everything is DRAMA. Get ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you through my friend Liz's Blog--- From your pic, I see the engineer castle- is your hubby a combat engineer as well?! Hope deployment flies by for you, my husband got back in December! Well anyway it was nice reading! =]

    Ashley L.

    ReplyDelete

Background