Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A New Month!

Welcome October!!!

I can't believe that another month has come and gone and here we are in October now. This just means that the end is even MORE in sight. So...in September I posted an entire 6 times due to the fact that my life is being run completely by school (and a little work!). My goal for this month is to post at least double that...I just miss you all so much!

Additional goals for this month:
-Continue doing well in my classes
-Go to GA to look at possible homes for A and I (even though I won't be there until May ~ BUMMER!)
-Save (a little) money
-Have fun with my girlfriends
-Let A know that I love him as often as possible! :-)
-Send 2 packages to A
-Spend time with my mom
-Eat healthier
-Work out AT LEAST 4 times a week
-Loose 5 lbs (Hopefully more...but I want to be realistic!)

Well...wish me luck! The new month starts now (well...really 10 minutes ago!)

6 comments:

  1. Good luck girl! Glad to see your a lot like me and making goals/lists of things to help keep ya busy and make the time go by faster :)
    I'm only 2 weeks down in my deployment! ahhh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will see you this month Expat Girl! YIPPY! Be there in less than a week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all packages have to be sent by oct 15th to ensure its there on time :) we're getting closer!!

    ReplyDelete

Background