Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Speechless...Which is Difficult for Me!

I have just been catching up on the blog world for the day and found out about the sad news of the loss of one of our Marines - the husband of Rachel (23) and father of Ariana (2 months old). Ariana has never met her father, but I believe that he is there now and always will be there with her. She now has somebody constantly watching over her. Do these thoughts make the terrible tragedy of their loss any easier? Of course not. But we have to TRY to move on after something like this happens. My thoughts and prayers are with Rachel, Ariana, and all of their family. I cannot imagine (nor do I want to) being in their shoes. But they are strong and will get through it with all the support around them.

If you would like to stop by and leave some thoughts with Rachel you can go to her page, A Little Pink in a World of Camo

1 comment:

  1. This post gave me goosebumps.

    I'm sooooo sorry and my heart goes out to her and the family.
    Oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete

Background