Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Saturday, March 13, 2010

What a Night - FANTASTIC Concert

Went to see Trace Adkins and Martina McBride tonight with my parents (yes, I really am that cool :-) )! It was fabulous...and our seats were amazing. We were literally to the left of the stage, in line with the stage as far as height. It was perfect! Both performances were wonderful.

Go Martina!
"I've got a Mustang, It'll do 80, You Don't Have to Be My Baby!"


And then there's Trace Adkins.


"You're Doin' All you Can, To Fit in Them Old Jeans, You Want that Body Back You Had at 17"

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Great pics, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! I would have totally gone with my parents too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FUN!!! I was jammin out to a trace cd just yesterday and Martina is SO gorgeous and an AMAZING singer!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Background