Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Dentist = BAH-HUM-BUG!

I went to the dentist today for a teeth cleaning. I actually don't mind going to the dentist...and never have. After all...my daddy was my dentist for the first few years of my life. :-)

Well...now, I can officially say...I hate the dentist! HAHAHA! Not literally...but I'm definitely not thrilled with the dentist right now. I have gone all X(insert old age here) years of my life with NO (yes...that's right ZERO, ZILCH, NONE!) cavities. Well folks, that has now changed. Yep, I walked out of the dentist today with an appointment to go back on Thursday to have 2, yep...not just 1, but 2!!! cavities filled. To put it mildly...I was not a happy camper this afternoon. But oh well, I guess it eventually happens to all of us. At least they now do fillings with white fillings so you can't really see it.
I will be sure to fill you all in on Thursday as to how it goes! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background