Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Little Blue Box

AHHHH!!! That's what I got...a Little Blue Box. :-) And you all knew it! I can't believe that none of you loved me enough to tell me. HAHA. But I forgive you. Yes, I know you are all thinking..."Didn't she say she had to wait until Monday to open it?" Well, you are right. But I was able to convince A that I should get to open it today. I just made sure that I looked as pitiful as possible on Skype earlier. HEHE. And I made him laugh in the process too. As I joked to open it before he said I could, and had the box sitting on one side of me and a pair of scissors on the other. He was like "You a little anxious to open it already?!" Well yes of course I was. He finally gave me permission to open it and this is what I found...

A beautiful robin egg blue box with a pretty white bow!
And on the box it said...
And inside was a soft little pouch with a gorgeous ring inside.
A beautiful sterling silver ring with 4 round diamonds.

This all makes for a very happy me! I love you so much baby! You are the best and always seem to surprise me.

12 comments:

  1. Damn .. your mans got taste :) So pretty .. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! And how did you not guess from the TCO on the label? Better yet, how did you not google it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I thought MAYBE it was from there...but was thrown off by it being from NJ and not NY. And I guess I just have really good will power. HAHA. I REALLY wanted to google it but I resisted. I had to trust all of you and my friends that it was better to wait and be surprised. Which in all honesty...it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made a small post about your blog :) and gave you an award too ...

    http://imissyouhotcakes.blogspot.com/2010/08/82-substance-over-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous! There really isn't a better present than something from Tiffany's!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, snap. Your boy needs to talk to my boy, he clearly has FANTASTIC taste :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second what Noel said! P used to tell me about how he'd get all these Tiffany catalogs in the mail. But I have yet to see the result of any of those catalogs.

    Nice work A!!

    Let's see it on your finger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Very beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Background