Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Love Being a Kid!

It is so much fun to just be a kid and have a good time. A couple of my friends and I went to play laser tag today. :-) It was a pretty crumby looking day so our plans to go to the amusement park changed. Therefore, we figured we'd find something fun to do indoors. So, laser tag it was! It was an absolute blast. HAHA! We will definitely be doing this again...and hopefully we will be able to get a large group to go next time. Can't wait.


Today became even better after I got back from laser tag because I got to talk to A for about 30 minutes on Skype. So great to see him and know that he is doing ok. And apparently I will be getting something in the mail at the end of this week. Gives me something to look forward to. I'm excited. :-D

1 comment:

  1. we have the same career path :) lol... i was supposed to take masters in counseling too :( but my professor told me I'm fitted to be a teacher rather a counselor. lol ... so i took up masters in learning. but i still find counseling interesting. my boyfriend always tells me not to analyze his behavior. but how can you not observe it? haha

    ReplyDelete

Background