Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Friday, August 13, 2010

Moving Video

I was pleasantly surprised when I got an email from one of my sorority sisters. We were really good friends while going through college but have not been in touch much since we graduated. We always connected because we are both military brats and understand the whole military lifestyle. We greatly respected and appreciated each other for that since her dad and my brother deployed while we were in college. Well she said she had received an email from a friend with a YouTube video clip and she felt like I was one of the only people that she thought would truly appreciate it. Well I did greatly appreciate it! So much so that I still have not actually gotten through the whole thing. (It's 10 minutes long!) It is absolutely fantastic and I was very glad she shared it with me. However, it did bring tears to my eyes and after about 3 minutes I was having trouble seeing the screen. HEHE I do plan to watch the rest later. But I thought all of you would appreciate it as much as I did. So, if you'd like to see it...take out the tissues and enjoy!

Go HERE to enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Ok by the 2 min mark I was crying. I saw a similar video not to long ago. Makes me think of all the times my dad came home and all the deployments I've made it through with him or boyfriends. Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I was bawling the whole time. Thanks for reminding me how truly wonderful that feeling is. The day my husband came home was the best day of my life, even better than our wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing a homecoming, but it will happen early next year. I watched the video and had to keep pausing so my eyes would clear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, I was crying! Homecomings are the best =)

    ReplyDelete

Background