Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Monday, August 30, 2010

1 Year Ago


A year ago "A" and I went for a hike up Hurricane Mountain in NY to celebrate our 1 Year Anniversary. It was a beautiful hike and just a great time having him to myself for a little while. Oh how I wish that we were able to spend this day together again this year. However, he is doing his job which I am sooo proud of him for and I look forward to celebrating all of our special days together next year! :-) I LOVE YOU A!!!

(Don't forget to ask your questions here if you have any AT ALL for my 100th post!)

1 comment:

  1. :( it's my boyfriends and I second year anniversary too next 2 weeks. last yr we spend it together.

    this yr we're not. :(

    ReplyDelete

Background