Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Monday, February 1, 2010

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, JAKE?!

My roomie and I have been watching this season's, The Bachelor, and I really just do not undestand this guy right now. I totally agree that Tenley, Gia, and Ali should still be there. However, how could Jake choose Vienna over Corrie tonight?? AHHH!!!

First of all...I CANNOT stand Vienna. But it's not even just that. How could he say goodbye to Corrie? She totally opened up to him tonight. Is it because she actually has morals unlike some of the other girls? I don't know...it's just pretty crazy and he's been driving me crazy almost all season. I say this and you probably think..."Then why do you still watch it?" And my answer to that...Because it is incredibly addicting! HAHA. It's just to hard to walk away and not see what happens.

All in all, I think the real reason is because I think that good things eventually happen to good people and we all have a chance at falling in love. I know I have fallen in love. I just can't wait to continue the journey of love. It's not completely on hault right now, but for the next 10 months or so it will definitely be slowed down. I'm just glad that A and I are able to get through this deloyment together. While he's gone we can just grow together and get to know each other better. I mean, I couldn't have a 2 hour conversation on webcam with just anybody.
But with A? TOTALLY!
Can't wait to see how our adventure continues!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you there! Vienna is ridiculous!! I really like Ali and Gia, and I hope that he makes a good choice. Probably won't, just for ratings, but I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! What was up with that? I was so shocked he kept Vienna over Corrie! What is that guy thinking?

    ReplyDelete

Background