Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Awards

I've recently received 2 awards both of them are from Expat Girl. I received the first award a few days ago, but I hadn't taken the time to figure out how to pass it on and thank her. So, first of all, Thanks Expat Girl. It's been great meeting you in person and following your blog. I can't believe how small this world really is.

This first award is the Blogger BFF Award. The rules are:
1. Thank and link the person that sent it to you.
2. Present this award to at least five people and explain why you chose them for this award.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.


















I would like to present this award to:
-Lyzz at Chronicles of Team Smitty because she's going through the same deployment as I am.
-Meg at Harrison Clark because she really is my best friend and sister.
-Lisa at Quest for Success because she always understand what I'm going through.
-Candace at The Future Mr. and Mrs. Edward Paul Mallue Jr. because I've recently realized that we have a lot in common.
-Miss Jody at Miss Fancy Pants because her blog makes me laugh which I need right now!

I will be sure to post the second award later but I don't have time right now. Thanks again Expat Girl.

4 comments:

Background