Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Finished Product

For those of you who wanted to see the finished cake...here it is in many different possible ways:

The cake with some pretty red flowers:

The beautiful chefs and cake decorators:

The inside of the three layers: MMM...Yum!


A very simple way to decorate:



Now there's a little more color:

Adding a little more flair:


Look at that detail:

It's so pretty:

Don't these all look sooo beautiful! I think so. Just wanted everybody to see the final product. Remember...if you are in VA and need a cake let me know. I know my roomie would love to make cakes for people.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Now I want cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!

    Thanks for the offer on suggestions for P. He emailed back and I don't know if I'll be receiving a big gift this year, as we may just save the money and take a trip or do something together when he gets back. I really appreciate the offer! That is such a sweet thing to do, and I may still take you up on it, if I cant figure out an easy way for that to work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for making me want to go whip up a cake now!

    Also, thank you for your sweet comment. I should be better at saying goodbye since we've already done a nice long deployment, but I had my family to fall back on then. Now, I'm stuck here because of work. I know the time will fly once we get going. Thankfully I have the wonder of blogland to keep me going in the mean time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Background