Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Fantastic Friday Night

I first need to say thanks to some Blogging Beauties! I recently received 2 more awards! :-) YAY!!! I love awards.


The first award is the Beautiful Blogger Award which I received from Lisa at must be doin' somethin' right.



The rules of the game:
1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discoverd and whom you think are fantastic.
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.



7 things about me:
1. I cheered for 8 years, both for school and competitively.
2. I have only really had 3 boyfriends.
3. I have had 10 different addresses in the last 6 years.
4. I had lived in 3 different places in the first 2 years of my life.
5. 6. 7. Having trouble thinking of things that I have no already posted on here for other awards! :-)

I would like to pass this award on to:
Candace at The Future Mr. and Mrs. Edward Paul Mallue Jr
Meg at Harrison Clark
Steph at Watching Airplanes
...and anybody else who does not have it yet.


I received the second award from Miss Jody at Miss Fancy Pants. This award is the Just Because Award.




All you do for this award is:
-accept the award
-post it on your blog
-link back to the person
-pass it on if you'd like

Thanks lovely ladies for the awards. Anybody who does not have these awards yet please help yourself. I just know it's difficult to get the same award multiple times and I don't know who all has gotten them yet!

So...for my night. I had a great time. A group of us girls from my program at school got together at one of the other girl's apartment. It was great...wine, food, and just good conversation. It was nice to just get out for a little and do something.

1 comment:

Background