Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Monday, February 22, 2010

Grad School

I have really been overwhelmed this week with school work which is why I have not been able to post every day. I've been able to get everything done for school but it just all of a sudden starting getting crazy for about a week. Hopefully at this point I have been able to get myself caught up and a little ahead so that I am able to relax some more and get on here every day again. I have missed blogging because I feel like I have gotten a good group of followers already who will just "listen" to whatever I have to say and be supportive. I also really enjoy reading everybody else's blogs because it's so interesting to see what everybody is doing and quite a few blogs alway make me laugh. :-) But, I guess it's a good thing that I have my priorities straight and realize that I have to get school work done before I can be blogging. (Unfortunately I guess school's more important!) Hope to really be back into the blogging world tomorrow. Good night all! Thanks for being such great friends!

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I have so much stuff to do with school this week. I have a final, a website, and a 5 page paper to write that is due on Friday. I haven't even started :\ Hopefully, this week won't be too stressful for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things go well with school! It's definitely more important than blogging, but not as much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do :) We'll be here when things get less hectic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priorities Straight:

    #1 blogging
    #2 life
    #3 blogging
    LOL!!!!

    Have a good day friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been the same way lately, very busy with school. Don't worry, everyone will be here when you get time to blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the workload calms down soon!

    ReplyDelete

Background