Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Want It Wednesday

First and foremost...I want to pray to God that He welcome Mr. Art Carroll into his kingdom and watch over his friends and family as they mourn his loss. This man did so much good for others and was a dear friend of my father's. He will be missed by many, but most importantly the memory of him will never be forgotten. We all love you!

The other thing which I want for tonight is to understand why bad things happen to perfectly innocent people, especially children. I am referring to the shooting at Deer Creek Middle School in Littleton, CO. I just don't get it. What did these kids do wrong? Hasn't this city gone through enough of this stuff?

Along with this I want to say..."Thank You David Benke for doing your job and protecting the young children at this school! If not for your heroic actions, who knows how many more students and teachers could have been injured!"

1 comment:

  1. I saw and heard about this twice in one day..each time my heart ached for those poor innocent children and families..
    I just don't get it.

    I'm so sorry about your fathers friend.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Background