Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Want It Wednesday

This is a bead from http://www.pandora-jewelry.com/

It is a suitcase charm and I would love for this to be one of my next beads for my bracelet because I want to travel. I am really looking forward to A's R & R because we are planning to do some sort of traveling. We are not positive what we are going to do yet, but I'm positive that it will be a blast and I'm just happy because I'll be spending time with A. Maybe next week I will talk about some of the places that I WANT to go with him. But for now, I want a new charm for my wonderful bracelet that A gave me for our 1 year dating anniversary this past summer. I absolutely love this charm and it's already pretty full. But I'll find room for more beads. I think this would be a great bead to add once we do some more traveling together.

1 comment:

  1. Aw yay i love charm bracelets! The hubby gave me a tiffany one a while back and its my fav : ) Cant wait to hear fun travel plans! Our midtour plans r to travel to the labor ward and back haha

    ReplyDelete

Background