Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Flashback

This time last year, A and I were on a dinner river cruise. It was the most romantic thing I have ever experienced. We got to the boat and were brought to our table. When we arrved at our table this is what I see:
A cute little teddy bear and flowers which are holding a Valentine's Day balloon!
Here we are inside at the table.
After dinner we ventured outside to see the view of the river.
And then we had a delicious and beautiful looking desert!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet. Sounds like a perfect Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is sooo cute! Your hair has grown so long since then! Excited to see you tomorrow finally :)

    ReplyDelete

Background