Questions & Answers

Be sure to ask me some questions for my 100th post. If you have multiple questions that is fine as well. Don't be shy! Click here to add your question(s).

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl and A

I spoke to A a little bit earlier on facebook before the Super Bowl began. He was going to be able to watch the game and they were going to get 2 beers each. WOOHOO. HAHA. Oh the little things in life.



I asked him to smile and this is what I get! :-)

I ended up joining my parents to watch the game at one of my dad's organization's building. Good food, good company, multiple tvs, and beer...what more could you ask for. So I ended up having 2 beers as well...figured, why not? A got 2 beers, I might as well too. When I got home from the game I received a phone call from A. The connection was horrible so we got on webcam and talked for almost an hour. After a while though I had to convince him to get off the comp so that he could get some sleep (It was 7 am his time...OOPS!). So here I am now getting ready to go to bed myself but I wanted to touch base with the blogging world. It's been a great weekend with some more snow in VA. Unfortunately lots of things have been canceled the past 2 weekends because of all of this snow, but that's alright. I've enjoyed hanging out and just getting stuff done around here.

3 comments:

  1. I talked to P this morning for about 10 minutes before I had to head to work. He was also excited about the two beers, and I was happy for him. I was surprised they could serve them beer, but I know he was missing it.

    I missed the whole game thanks to work, but I am enjoying a nice glass of wine. Hope you enjoyed the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that you guys both got to talk AND have a fun, relaxing evening, even if not together. I know I always feel better knowing he's happy, even if I'm not around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how they do that, two beers! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Background