Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. I was a sophomore in college at James Madison University.
2. I was studying Early Childhood Education
3. I was in a sorority.
4. I was probably at a fraternity party 5 years ago today!
5. I was single and loving it!
Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
2. Mentor High School Student
4. Eat Dinner with Daddy
5. Go to Lowe's with Roomie
Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Ice Cream
5. Sour Cream & Onion Chips
Question 4: What five places have you lived?
1. Frankfurt, Germany
2. San Antonio, TX
3. West Point, NY
4. Richmond, VA
5. Harrisonburg, VA (and then also other places in VA)
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Donate money to St. Jude's Children's Hospital
2. Donate money to Breast Cancer Research
3. Buy a new car...not sure which one (if you ask A, I need to buy a truck)
4. Buy a house or condo (only problem is I don't know where I would buy) :-)
5. Pay my parents back for all they've done to support me!
I took this survey from Katie F. at The Life of an Army Wife. I absolutely love looking at her blog every day. She's usually very uplifting and positive but also down to Earth!
Not Your Crazy Cat Lady
5 months ago