The first award is the Bogart Award: You're Going Places, Baby! And the rules are:
1.Link back to the blogger who sent you the award.
2.Post where you would like to be in 10 years.
3. Pass this on to 10 other special bloggers.
I received this award from Expat Girl. Thanks girl for thinking about me!
Where would I like to be in 10 years? Well I will hopefully be married by then...preferably to A! :-) I hope that in 10 years I will have 2 kids, one boy and one girl (I know...I can't control that!). And I would like to be working in a high school as a school counselor. As far as WHERE I would like to be...I have no clue. That all depends on whether or not A stays in the Army or gets out. I guess wherever our jobs take us!
The second award is the Honest Scrap Award. "The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."
I received this wonderful award from Lisa. Thanks for this wonderful award!
10 things about me:
1. I was born in Germany...I'm an Army brat. My dad retired when I was 9 and that is when we moved to VA.
2. I have always loved working with children and taught 1st grade for the past two years.
3. A and I met through my brother. A joined my brother's batallion while he (my bro) was rear detachment commander.
4. The first time that I actually heard A's voice was on a drunken voicemail from my brother and A on St. Patrick's Day 2008. (We didn't met until that following July)
5. I was engaged from April 2008-May 2008. (I broke it off)
6. My favorite food is spaghetti...with grated parmesan cheese, but NO sauce.
7. I love musicals...when I was a senior in high school I went and saw our school musical 3 out of he 4 nights.
8. I have never had the same roommate for more than a year. (However that will be changing since my current roomie and I are planning to renew our contract!)
9. I've saved 3 lives in the past month.
10. I get really into sports when I watch them, even on TV. This is to the extent that A says he will no longer watch football with me.
Who to give these to? I really don't know because most people have them already. So, if you don't have it please take it. I just don't want to give it to people who have already gotten it 10 times. This is especially going to my new followers from the past few days! Help yourself...and welcome to the wonderful world of me. :-)